It's taken forty-one years, but I have finally found my dream job! As of August 27, 2008 I will be working at an estate vineyard on the North Fork of Long Island. This blog will journal my adventures, from seed to vine to wine and back again. Pull up a stool and I'll pour you a story.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

There's a new girl in town



She's very small and very soft, and she's only been in the world for twelve short weeks. She's friendly and smart, and fits right in at the vineyard like she's been there all along.


She also has one ear that sits up, and one that flops down. How cute is THAT, I ask you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

That is just seriously cute.

I get all broody, but would be hopeless as a dog "owner", or even as a pet for a dog.

October 19, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home